|Added to catalog on:||15.2.2021|
1. Messerschmitt Bf.108B-1 CI+CU, Luftwaffe-unit not known 1941-1942 Рі.
Mistake in the description? Report problem
2. A Soviet Messerschmitt Bf 108B-1tested in NIVVS in 1940.
3. Bf 108B-1 part: 15 (Kroat)./JG 52 number: BD JG aircraft had been used by Croatian pilots as a liaison to the Black Sea front. September 19, 1942 four pilots on board flew into the Uman to take four fighter Bf 109 g-2.
4. MesserschmittBf 108B-2/Trop Part: not available number: KG EM Cagliari, Sardinia, 1942 Рі.
5. Bf 108B- 2 number: FE-4610 Afb Freeman, United States, September 1945, the Aircraft fully painted in bright orange, the bottom surface and the nose yellow. Anti-glare Panel-black. Code FE-4610 and tail, black swastika. Luftwaffe markings affixed in the six standard positions.
6. Bf 108B-1 Part: not available number: D-IBMY (18) international circuit race ' Oasis ', Egypt, February, 1937.
7. Bf 108B-1 number: D-IDBT was used by the German Embassy in London, 1939.
8. Messerschmitt Bf 108B-1 “Taifun”- T2-4610 U.S.A.F., 1945-1946.
9. Bf 108B-2, number: R2101 1945 completely painted with aluminum paint. Spinner-black. Board number R2101 (owned by Bristol Bofajteru!) red. Identification marks (submitted in May 1942) in six positions.
10. A French Nord 1000 Pingouin Part 3S Aeronavale Escadrille:
Room: 3 s. 10 1947-1949.
11. Bf 108B-1 part: 704. Escadrila, Vazdusna Mesovita Brigada number: S-07 in Zagreb, 1940.
Estimated delivery date: CORSICA
change address settings