The VLSTPRO is a significant upgrade to the classic VL with features that airbrushers of all levels will appreciate, such as the rounded trigger button that rolls under your finger for greater comfort. The paint picker aircap lets you clean accumulations of paint off the tip and needle with a quick pinch of the fingers. The trigger guide has been lengthened for increased paint flow at maximum draw, and the cut-away handle allows quick pullback to blow out clogs. A threaded bottle connector fitting locks onto the bottle stem for worry-free one-handed painting - the bottle will not fall off once fastened properly. Optional color cup and bottle assemblies are available for larger volumes of paint.
- VLST PRO#3 airbrush
- 7cc (1/4oz.) metal color cup
- “22 Airbrush Lessons” Booklet
Variants of models
Made in the USA for over one hundred years the Paasche company has proven it's worth at crafting a durable airbrush product. Ideal for a wide range of applications such as crafts, illustrations, model cars and kits, stenciling and touchup work.
Paasche types: V, VJR, VL, VLS and VLST PRO have similar construction. Built of nickel-silver, stainless steel, polished with chrome-plating are made to last beyond one year warranty. All of them are dual action internal mix airbrushes. The major difference being that:
- VJR has a color cup built into the top of the airbrush body, which promotes quick and easy color changes. This is "gravity feed" type - the paint is supplied to the air mix chamber by gravity, thus eliminating the high air pressure required
- V has a color cup built into the side of the airbrush body
- VL, VLS and VLST PRO have color cup built into the bottom
Therefore all of them are "siphon feed" types - system where paint is drawn from a color cup mounted on the side or bottom of the airbrush due to high air pressure
Mistake in the description? Report problem