1. Su-22M4 Serial: 25+07. This a/c received this striking colour scheme for participation in a NATO Tiger Meet.
Mistake in the description? Report problem
2. Su-17 Serial: 53. The Su-17 Fitter C of a Soviet Air Operation Training Unit. Fitter Cs in Soviet service were normally left in a Natural Metal finish.
3. Su-17M Unit: Aviation of the Pacific Fleet. Serial: 61 Circa 1976. The a/c in three-tone camouflage.
4. Su-17M Serial: 05. This Su-17M fighter-bomber of a Soviet Tactical Aviation regiment wore two-tone camouflage introduced after the 1973 Arab-Israeli war.
5. Su-20 Unit: Erprobungsstelle 61. Serial: 98+61. One of two ex-Egyptian Fitter Cs purchased by the West German Air Force for evaluation flights by. Erprobungsstelle 61 at Manching Air Base near Munich during 1985-1986.
Estimated delivery date: CORSICA
change address settings